My .pdf CV is available at this link.
11/2016 - present: Senior Deep Learning Researcher, Panasonic AI Lab, Mountain View, CA. Conducted research related to perception of autonomous vehicles including development of HW-efficient DNN models, semi/self-supervised learning and dataset optimization methods. Most of the open-sourced projects can be found on Publications page and GitHub repositories.
1/2016 - 11/2016: Senior Wireless Engineer, Intel Corp, Santa Clara, CA. R&D of 5G modem baseband for ASIC/FPGA realization. Simulated MIMO receivers: MMSE/ML demodulators, noise-whitening, LLR calculation etc.
10/2013 - 12/2015: Senior Systems Engineer, Olympus Corp R&D, San Diego, CA. Designed a complete modem including floating/fixed point models in MATLAB/C++. Developed a system model of ultra low power RFIC chip
6/2010 - 9/2013: Senior Algorithm Developer, Huawei Technologies, Moscow, Russia. Developed proprietary algorithms: linear/nonlinear filtration, adaptive filters, ANNs. Simulated and implemented fixed-point algorithms on Xilinx Virtex FPGAs.
- M.S. in Computer Engineering, 2008, University of Texas at Austin
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, 2006, Kazan State Technical University, Russia
- ML frameworks: PyTorch, Caffe, Tensorflow
- Programming languages: Python/Numpy/Scipy, MATLAB, R, C/C++, Verilog
- Math background: machine/deep learning, linear algebra, random processes, convex optimization